mercoledì 18 luglio 2012

TI-RA-MI-SU'











Hi Guys!
Tonight i'm staying at home to cook my favourite italian cake : Tiramisù!
Let me give you my recipe:

- 4 Eggs
- 120g Sugar
- 500g  Mascarpone
- 250g  Savoiardi
- 6 cup of coffee
I don't use any brandy, liqueur or marsala in this way my girl can taste it moreover  i really don't like liqueur.

At first prepare coffee and set aside.

In a large bowl mix 60g sugar with eggs yolks, add gently the mascarpone until just combined.
In another large bowl beat eggs white with a pinch of salt, then, using a wooden spoon, put my eggs white into the mascarpone mixture.
That's all!
Dip Savoiardi into coffee to cover the base of  a 20cm rectangular oven dish then cover with the mascarpone mixture.
Repeat layers 2-3 times ending with the cream.
Refrigerate for about 2 hours then serve.

Yummy Yummy!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento